Terms & Conditions
Yoga Retreats Portugal
Alegria Yoga holidays & Yoga retreats Portugal
Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 booking policy:
This policy applies for bookings made after March 17th 2020.
1. Deposit is 30% of total value to secure place at Alegria yoga retreat and paid within 1 week after confirmation of reservation. Afterwards, an email will be sent with booking details.
2. Deposit needs to be made within one week otherwise place may be given to another guest. 3. Early bird discount only if booking earlier than 3 months.
4. Bring your friends discount is not cumulative with early bird discount.
5. Payments made by Bank Transfer, Paypal or cash on the day of arrival.
6. Remain balance payment must be paid in cash on the check in day or by bank transfer & Paypal 8 weeks before the day of arrival.
7. For cancellations, it is necessary to write an email to inform organizers. In this case, deposit is non-refundable. Although, it is possible to use amount to book another yoga retreat with us.
8.For payments made by Bank transfer or Paypal a prior to the retreat start:
For cancellations earlier than 4 weeks before the start of the retreat, refund will be 50% of payment.
For cancellations 2 weeks before the start of the retreat,no refund will be given.
9. Once yoga retreat holiday has commenced,no refund,part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
10. Alegria retreats organizers hold the full right to cancel a retreat and in that case deposits will be sent back.
11. In the event, for any reason beyond our control, there is a venue issue, organizers are responsible to find an alternative location for yoga retreat.
12. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme. Although alternative arrangements will be offered, however we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans. .
Passport, visa and health regulations
12. We accept no liability for such as loss, damage, injury or illness while you are on holiday with us. Neither for any travel costs to nor from the retreat site.
Thus it is strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
For example World Nomads:reliable,easy to buy and claim online, besides that offers 24/7 customer service emergency assistance.
13. Guests are responsible for ensuring valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations and/or also any other health requirements.
14. Travel tickets such as airfares and trains are guests responsbility.
This is solely guests responsibility to organise and only inform us of an accurate arrival time.
15. Since yoga retreat center is located in a village,Alegria retreats cannot hold the responsbility for daily life sounds such as dog barking or any building work in the neighborhood.
16. During Alegria Yoga Retreat guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts.
17. All beds are freshly made on arrival and towels for bathroom are also available and can also be changed if needed. Towels are not allowed to be taken to the beach.
18. Pets are not allowed.
19. Alegria Yoga Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website.
This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
20. Generally check-In- 3pm and check-Out 10 am.
21. Alegria team will not give guests personal information to anybody else unless required by authorities.
For further questions, send us an e-mail.
You must accept our terms & conditions to book your yoga retreat with us!